I have been a real slacker on the picture front lately. I’ve been super busy at work and am on the go from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM most days of the week, so I get just enough chances to eat, drink a boatload of water (and pee 108 times an hour) and fit in a workout! I am trying to blog at least twice per week but really want to do more, so bare with me if I’m slacking on the pictures..
I am completely unsure how I am even alive right now because this is how my day has been.
- 2:30 AM: wake up-call (wish I could stay in bed foreverrrrrrr at this point!)
- 3:15 AM: Annoying, uncomfortable, smelly bus ride back to the city. Try to sleep but get rudely awoken by a guy who needs to sit next to me because the other 8 open seats apparently weren’t good enough.
- 6:45 AM: Arrive in NYC. Wait forever for the subway. Blend in with the homeless people due to the extreme hagard-ness I was sporting.
- 7:20 AM: Back at my apartment. Think about going running for 2.5 seconds, laugh, take a 25 min nap and a 25 min shower to scrub off the gross bus people smell.
- 9:00 AM: Trenta sized iced soy coffee, music blaring, trying to pump myself up for the day on the subway. Laugh at adorable big chubby dad with the cutest kid ever sleeping on train. Not homeless, just exhausted. Want to be snuggling them.
- 12:00 PM: Finally finish eating breakfast. Phones completely nuts at work. Pineapple chobani yogurt w/ banana and peanut butter. Feeling semi alive.
- 2:30 PM: Get a vitamin D boost on my lunch break at the tanning salon. Eating a huge salad on the train while people watch is weird.
- 4:00 PM: Hitting the wall hard, like mile 24 of a marathon hard. Drink half a diet coke, never good for my stomach.
- 5:30 PM: Eating protein muffin w/ peanut flour frosting and getting excited for running & spinning after work. Also writing this post.
So the rest of the day will be getting out of work at 6:30, treadmilling and spinning from 7:00-8:30, then taking my sweaty self back to my apartment to shower, eat and SLEEP! Really looking forward to all of the above. It was a wonderful few days relaxing upstate and being with people I love and care about so much. But for now, it’s back to the go, go, go of NYC…